Thank you so much my sweetest friend ( un-stilled-heart of https://unstilledheart.wordpress.com/ ) for nominating me for “The Liebster Award”
I know the situations you are going through right now! I understand how the pain pains when PAIN actually attacks you at the core of your heart, body, mind and soul.
Please Be fine! Stay strong! And As I always tell you,its all about TIME.
TIME will change!
All the best wishes and love for you from the bottom of my heart. (Sorry! It took weeks to respond to the award, I was LOST)
Here are the rules for The Liebster Award
* Display an image of the award on your blog (Google it, or make your own)
* Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions that are provided by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate between 5 and 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
* Create 10 or more questions for these nominees to answer.
* Inform those people who are now nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
* List these rules on your blog post, so your nominees can find them.
Questions and Answers time
1.If you could go to the past, future, a fictional world, or stay in the present, where would you go? What era or world? I would say I would wish to see Europe in the 60s
-> If time travelling was possible, there are two things in my life for which I grief a lot everyday, I would go to the past and save most beautiful people of my life and the worst accident that happened to me in no time! which still shocks me! and i never am over that nightmare!
2. What is the first book (or movie) that inspired you to do something? I would say a double header of Jaws and Star Wars
-> I used to be a very optimistic and energetic till my schooling. I read many novels both Nepali and English even Hindi (Chandrakanta Series) Each book was inspiring and beautiful in their own way!
But few years back I watched a movie “Into the wild” based on true story. I was completely moved by the character of this movie! This made me think for weeks and watch again and again and again!
3. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
->Of-course Birds! I love birds and am a great lover of nature!
It would be so wonderful and adventurous, feeling to fly free
With no regrets
With no pains
With no expectations
With no worries
Just fly fly fly High Until you Die!!
4. How would you spend your free day if you had all the money in the world? Writing, training and watching horse races.
-> I would give all those to you! You need it more than I do : )
yeah! you could return some, only in case you wanted ;p
Everyday is normal for me! Anything doesn’t matter! i would be writing, listening to music and doing my stuffs!
5. Where would you most want to go and why? (other planets count too) I have been every place on this planet I would wish to go to and the thought of being an Astronaut scares me. LOL
If it is inside planet, I don'”t want to go anywhere. I want to live and stay in the lap of Himalayas! forever.
And outside the Planet, I would love to go to the space and esp during night to see how actually it feels standing surrounded by galaxies, meteors,The Sun, The Moon and all glittery objects there!
6. Books or movies, or graphic novels? Movies
7. What did you want to be when you were a child? Did those early dreams have any influence on your interests today? A vet or a horse trainer. Yes they have.:)
-> I badly wanted to be an advocate and journalist until my schooling. I was a different person then.
Soon I went to my High school, Everything changed including me!
This was the time when I wanted to be a singer (an artist and a writer)
And when I am in college, I am aimless. (smile)
Its has tremendous impacts Mate!
8. If you could have dinner with five people of your choice, who would they be? (living or deceased, famous or not – literally anyone counts) George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield, Robin Williams, Steven Jobs, Steven Spielberg and Kevin Smith.
-> With my Dad, Mom, Bro , Shakespeare and Lord Buddha (smile) (smile)
Are you more a cat-person or a dog-person, both or neither? More of a dog person
-> Neither! I am a nature-lover and also animal-lover, But I strictly don’t like people keeping pets! They should be let to enjoy their lives in the way they love! Who are we to violate the nature;s rule! And interfere the way of their livings!
What is your favorite genre of books (and/or movies)? I sample everything and have no set genre.
-> Fictions mostly, though all books are beautiful.
And my 11 nominees are ;-
And my questions to my nominees are ;-
1.Who are you and where do u belong to?
2.Who is your idol and why?
3.Which is your favorite book and why?
4.What is beauty? And what makes you beautiful?
5.Are you single, in a relationship or married?
7.What is the best thing about you? And the worst one!
8.What do you write and why?
9.Is your life difficult or is it easy?
10.Who or what is God?
11.Whom do u love, the most in the world?